We compiled resources to support the important work that you do.
Government Programs Application Support:
- CCAP Eligibility Calculator
- SNAP Eligibility Calculator
- Information on TANF
- Healthy Food Program
- DCFS Checklist
- Information on CACFP
- Provider Licensing Regulations
Mental Health Support for Providers, Families and Children:
These resources provide contact information for both hotlines and physical mental health centers for seeking both emergency and non-emergency mental health assistance, for child care providers and/or children.
- Care Giver’s Connection
- Illinois Children’s Healthcare Foundation
- Illinois Crisis Mental Health Services
- Illinois Non-Crisis Mental Health Services
- Illinois Mental Health Collaborative
Childcare Advocacy Organizations:
These organizations advocate for child-friendly public policies, hold professional development trainings, and provide government and regulatory information for child care providers.
- Illinois Action for Children
- Illinois Voices 4 Children
- Childcare Association of Illinois
- Illinois Association for the Education of Young Children
- Stand for Children
These links provide education on child care topics, such as infant care and autism, and activity ideas.
Public Policy and Research:
These resources provide research, policy briefs, and reports on relevant child care and early education issues for parents and providers.
- Proposed Diaper Bill Fact Sheet
- Child Welfare League of America
- Center for the Childcare Workforce
- Mathematica Policy Research
- National Black Child Development Institute (African American Early Childhood Resource Center)
- Civitas Initiative